For a long time, researchers have believed that there is not much of interest going on in the Sun during the passive period, therefore not worth studying. Now this assumption is showed to be false by Juha Kallunki, Merja Tornikoski and Irene Björklund, researchers at Metsähovi Radio Observatory, in their peer-reviewed research article published in Solar Physics. This is the first time that astronomers are systematically studying the phenomena of the solar minimum.
- Integrated anemia-SCD test demonstrates accurate results in study at 2020 ASH meeting
- Study reveals surprising benefit of clonal hematopoiesis in allogeneic transplants
- Researchers adapt cell phone camera for SARS-CoV-2 detection
- Mailman School experts contribute to new Lancet report on health and climate change
- Research reveals how airflow inside a car may affect COVID-19 transmission risk