Researchers from the Icahn School of Medicine used a novel genetic sequencing technology to identify the genetic cause of–and a treatment for–a previously unknown severe auto inflam-matory syndrome affecting an 18-year-old girl since infancy.
- COVID-19 advice may have reduced exposure to heart attack triggers
- What makes psoriasis sore: Novel role of immune system in the disease
- Researchers developed a sequence analysis pipeline for virus discovery
- Better diabetes treatment: New insulin molecule can self-regulate blood sugar
- Higher frequency of financial reporting hinders corporate innovation