Simulations at Graz University of Technology refute earlier theories on long-range charge transfer between organic and inorganic materials.
- COVID-19 advice may have reduced exposure to heart attack triggers
- What makes psoriasis sore: Novel role of immune system in the disease
- Researchers developed a sequence analysis pipeline for virus discovery
- Better diabetes treatment: New insulin molecule can self-regulate blood sugar
- Higher frequency of financial reporting hinders corporate innovation