Coronavirus and the imposition of lockdown this year ‘significantly raised’ mental health challenges, particularly so for the most vulnerable groups, including those shielding, according to the first study to look at people’s coping styles in face of the pandemic.
- Healthy muscles are a carrot on a string for healthy lungs
- Peeking into the pods of black soybeans
- Discrimination on social media results in higher depression, anxiety among minority males
- Differences in immunity and blood vessels likely protect children from severe COVID-19
- New glue sticks easily, holds strongly, and is a gas to pull apart