Scientists at Tokyo Institute of Technology and Socionext Inc. have developed a novel transceiver for enabling seamless communication between earth ground platforms and satellites in the low, middle, and geostationary earth orbits. Among other things, this transceiver could bring Internet to people in remote rural areas and at sea.
- Study reveals racial disparities in clinical trial recruitment
- Researchers identify new type of superconductor
- Think you have chemical intolerance? Answer 3 questions
- Nanoparticle SARS-CoV-2 model may speed drug discovery for COVID-19
- USC/Princeton study finds middle-aged americans report more pain than the elderly