How does measuring our sleep, exercise and heart rates using various apps and fitness watches affect us? Self-quantifying may better the understanding of our individual health, but according to a new study, it also gives rise to anxiety. The researchers have examined the experiences of fitness watch wearing patients with chronic heart problems.
- Healthy muscles are a carrot on a string for healthy lungs
- Peeking into the pods of black soybeans
- Discrimination on social media results in higher depression, anxiety among minority males
- Differences in immunity and blood vessels likely protect children from severe COVID-19
- New glue sticks easily, holds strongly, and is a gas to pull apart