As school districts look ahead to a very different school year, pediatric infectious disease experts from across the United States convened to outline back-to-school safety guidelines for solid organ transplant (SOT) recipients. The group, led by Kevin J. Downes, MD, attending physician in the Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), published their recommendations today in the Journal of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society.
- Atom-Billiards with X-Rays: a new Approach to look inside of Molecules
- Simpler models may be better for determining some climate risk
- 3D camera earns its stripes at Rice
- How do Americans view the virus? Anthropology professor examines attitudes of COVID
- Color-coded biosensor illuminates in real time how viruses attack hosts