A lack of the mineral selenium in the diet puts people at risk of paracetamol overdose, even when the painkiller is taken at levels claimed to be safe on the packaging, according to collaborative research emerging from the University of Bath and Southwest University in China.
- Researchers find diminished response by ‘killer’ T cells in elderly COVID-19 patients
- NASA finds Tropical Storm Dolphin going swimmingly
- Regulatory T cells could lead to new immunotherapies aimed at treating multiple sclerosis
- Children with COVID-19 show different immune responses, but better outcomes than adults
- Evaluating impacts of COVID-19 lockdowns on children and young people