A lack of the mineral selenium in the diet puts people at risk of paracetamol overdose, even when the painkiller is taken at levels claimed to be safe on the packaging, according to collaborative research emerging from the University of Bath and Southwest University in China.
- Research shows people with high omega-3 index less likely to die from COVID-19
- Breakthrough design at UBCO vastly improves mechanical heart valve
- No overall difference in concussion recovery time for male and female college athletes
- How did Florida fail to respond to a coral disease epizootic and what’s to follow?
- Highly specific synaptic plasticity in addiction