Researchers at University of California San Diego School of Medicine report that sleep may help people to learn continuously through their lifetime by encoding new memories and protecting old ones.
- Research suggests our galaxy’s brightest gamma-ray binary system may be powered by a magnetar star
- New butterfly-inspired hydrogen sensor is powered by light
- Parents shouldn’t worry about their baby’s inconsistent sleep patterns
- Natural three-dimensional nonlinear photonic crystal
- A hint of new physics in polarized radiation from the early universe