In a series of simulations, an international team of researchers determined that some neutron star collisions not only produce gravitational waves, but also electromagnetic radiation that should be detectable on Earth.
- Wind farm and sleep disruption
- Blackcurrants are favorable for glucose metabolism
- Comparison of coronavirus antibody tests revealed too optimistic claims
- Adaptive Image Receive (AIR) coil from GE shows promise for whole-brain imaging
- Researchers identify the bacteria that can make the Bolson tortoise become ill