The diverse situations experienced by health-care workers during the COVID-19 pandemic often present serious ethical challenges. From the allocation of resources and triage protocols to health-care worker and patient rights and the management of clinical trials, new ethical questions have come to the forefront of today’s global public health emergency.
- ‘Best’ hospitals should be required to deliver tobacco treatment
- Suspension of fertility treatments during COVID-19 has mental health impacts
- 40% of O’ahu, Hawai’i beaches could be lost by mid-century
- E. coli bacteria offer path to improving photosynthesis
- Hyperbolic metamaterials exhibit 2T physics