The diverse situations experienced by health-care workers during the COVID-19 pandemic often present serious ethical challenges. From the allocation of resources and triage protocols to health-care worker and patient rights and the management of clinical trials, new ethical questions have come to the forefront of today’s global public health emergency.
- Advancing gene editing with new CRISPR/Cas9 variant
- New review confirms disproportionate impact of COVID-19 on Black, Hispanic populations
- Low-dose CT for lung cancer screening: benefit outweighs potential harm
- Chemists get peek at novel fluorescence
- Tech makes it possible to digitally communicate through human touch