NASA-NOAA’s Suomi NPP satellite provided forecasters with a visible image of Typhoon Hagupit in the Northwestern Pacific Ocean that showed the development of an eye as it quickly intensified. Imagery also showed a thick band of thunderstorms that resembled a giant tail, spiraling into the powerful storm.
- Wind farm and sleep disruption
- Blackcurrants are favorable for glucose metabolism
- Comparison of coronavirus antibody tests revealed too optimistic claims
- Adaptive Image Receive (AIR) coil from GE shows promise for whole-brain imaging
- Researchers identify the bacteria that can make the Bolson tortoise become ill