A new study led by researchers from King’s College London has shown that humans, mice and flies share the same fundamental genetic mechanisms that regulate the formation and function of brain areas involved in attention and movement control.
- When — not what — obese mice ate reduced breast cancer risk
- Impact of patient-reported symptom information on lumbar spine MRI Interpretation
- Finding a way to stop chemotherapy from damaging the heart
- Governments need to set clear rules for vaccinating health care workers against COVID-19
- In ED patients with chest and abdominal pain, care delivered by physicians and APPs is si