With the reopening of flights during the summer holiday season in Europe, many countries have started to see an increase in COVID-19 infections. A new IIASA-led study sheds light on how COVID-19 spreads regionally and between countries, as well as on how effective governmental measures to curb the spread of the pandemic have been to date.
- Social media use linked with depression, secondary trauma during COVID-19
- Study reveals dietary fructose heightens inflammatory bowel disease
- Coming soon to a circuit near you
- Vessel noise present year-round at Cordell Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- Many ventilation systems may increase risk of COVID-19 exposure, study suggests