Italian high schools have reported success with a South Australian program to help victims of bullying and aggression. The Preparation, Education. Action, Coping, Evaluation (PEACE) antibullying program, developed at Flinders University, has been adapted by several state education systems in Europe, with the intervention used in 22 Italian classes in a 2019-20 study.
- Breathing easier with a better tracheal stent
- New delivery method promises relief from antipsychotic medication’s adverse side effects
- Biodistribution of AAV gene transfer vectors in nonhuman primate
- Want a hot stock tip? Avoid this type of investment fund
- Is your skin thirsty? Optoacoustic sensor measures water content in living tissue