Planet-forming environments can be much more complex and chaotic than previously expected. This is evidenced by a new image of the star RU Lup, made with the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA).
- Vessel noise present year-round at Cordell Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- Many ventilation systems may increase risk of COVID-19 exposure, study suggests
- OU-led study aims to use microbial information to inform global climate change models
- First ‘pathoconnectome’ could point toward new treatments for neurodegenerative diseases
- Untapped potential exists for blending hydropower, floating PV