A new statistical model may help scientists understand how animals make inferences about whether their surroundings are novel or haven’t changed enough to be regarded a new context.
- Cooked carrots can trigger allergic reactions
- Leading water scientists warn of risks in shift to monoculture crops, tree plantations
- New ‘atlas’ of human heart cells first step toward precision treatments for heart disease
- Talking alone: Researchers use artificial intelligence tools to predict loneliness
- Hypercoagulability in patients with coronavirus disease (COVID-19)