Michelle Hastings, PhD, director of the Center for Genetic Diseases, is leading an NIH-funded team in the study of a new therapeutic approach for CLN3 Batten disease in children. Study published July 27 in Nature Medicine.
- Trying to beat a coke habit with cannabis? Not so fast !
- Secrets of traumatic stress hidden in the brain are exposed
- Pace of prehistoric human innovation could be revealed by ‘linguistic thermometer’
- Harpy eagles could be under greater threat than previously thought
- Children can bypass age verification procedures in popular social media apps