Michelle Hastings, PhD, director of the Center for Genetic Diseases, is leading an NIH-funded team in the study of a new therapeutic approach for CLN3 Batten disease in children. Study published July 27 in Nature Medicine.
- First food-grade intermediate wheatgrass released
- Make the best of bad reviews by leveraging consumer empathy
- Children’s pester power a future target for interventions
- Childhood connection to nature has many benefits but is not universally positive, finds review
- Citizen scientists help geologists to identify earthquakes and tectonic tremors