When we say someone has a quick mind, it may be in part thanks to our expanded cerebellum that distinguishes human brains from those of macaque monkeys, for example.High-res imaging shows the cerebellum is 80% of the area of the cortex, indicating it has grown as human behavior and cognition evolved.
- Researchers propose strategy to evaluate tumor photothermal therapy in real-time
- BCG vaccine is safe and does not lead to an increased risk of COVID-19 symptoms
- A closer look at water-splitting’s solar fuel potential
- NTU develops peptide that makes drug-resistant bacteria sensitive to antibiotics again
- Tasmanian devil research offers new insights for tackling cancer in humans