Googling for financial issues, disaster help rose sharply early in the COVID-19 pandemic and may portend a future increase in suicides, found researchers at Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- Chemists build natural anti-cancer compound with lean new process
- Study finds benefit in more frequent HIV screenings for young men who have sex with men
- New studies highlight racial disparities among stroke patients with COVID-19
- “Ample evidence” that Cape Hatteras beach closures benefit birds
- Placebos prove powerful even when people know they’re taking one