Ancient sediment found in a central Texas cave appears to solve the mystery of why the Earth cooled suddenly about 13,000 years ago, according to a research study co-authored by a Texas A&M University professor.
- Reliable quality-control of graphene and other 2D materials is routinely possible
- Forecasting elections with a model of infectious diseases
- Researchers uncover health disparities in childhood obesity and access to treatments
- Artificial intelligence (AI)-aided disease prediction
- Physicists circumvent centuries-old theory to cancel magnetic fields