The Internet has deeply changed our ways of living but at the same time introduced serious security and privacy issues. The quantum internet promises to fundamentally solve these issues. Currently however, the major obstacles towards its development are the scarcity of quantum resources. Researchers in Japan have taken a major step forward by significantly reducing the number of resources required for such tasks. They published their findings on May 27 in Physical Review Letters.
- People with type 2 diabetes need not avoid eating potatoes based on glycemic index
- Concrete structure’s lifespan extended by a carbon textile
- Kid influencers are promoting junk food brands on YouTube — garnering more than a billion views
- Liver cancer diagnoses and deaths impacted by geography and household income
- 1 in 12 parents say their teen has attended a demonstration about racism or police reform