The project is the culmination of a U.S. Department of Energy ARPA-E project that began in 2014 with $3.3 million in funding and involved years of prototype development at Tulane and field testing in San Diego.
- Researchers develop a simplified method to modify disease signaling with light
- Relieving the cost of COVID-19 by Parrondo’s paradox
- Enzyme biofactories to enhance cord blood transplants
- Reviewing multiferroics for future, low-energy data storage
- COVID-19 study: Meaning in life and self-control protect against stress