Planting huge numbers of trees to mitigate climate change is ‘not always the best strategy’ – with some experimental sites in Scotland failing to increase carbon stocks, a new study has found.
- Reforestation plans in Africa could go awry
- Coral researchers find link between bacterial genus and disease susceptibility
- How computer scientists and marketers can create a better CX with AI
- Scientists discover new organic compounds that could have helped form the first cells
- Coronaviruses are masters of mimicry, new study finds