Researchers from the Penn Institute of Immunology discovered three distinct immune responses to the SARS-CoV2 infection that could help predict the trajectory of disease in severe COVID-19 patients and may ultimately inform how to best treat them. A second study from researchers at Penn uncovered new details about the innate, or initial, response to SARS-CoV2.
- Indian and Pakistani women diagnosed with more aggressive breast cancer at younger age
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. to publish Journal of Correctional Health Care