Researchers from the Penn Institute of Immunology discovered three distinct immune responses to the SARS-CoV2 infection that could help predict the trajectory of disease in severe COVID-19 patients and may ultimately inform how to best treat them. A second study from researchers at Penn uncovered new details about the innate, or initial, response to SARS-CoV2.
- First food-grade intermediate wheatgrass released
- Make the best of bad reviews by leveraging consumer empathy
- Children’s pester power a future target for interventions
- Childhood connection to nature has many benefits but is not universally positive, finds review
- Citizen scientists help geologists to identify earthquakes and tectonic tremors