Scientists from Japan have, for the first time, observed one of the natural mechanisms underlying the regulation of the levels of growth inhibiting hormone in plants. This mechanism had been hitherto seen in bacteria, but its discovery in plants will enable novel ways of increasing crop productivity globally.
- UMD-led study shows fear and anxiety share same bases in brain
- Patients who had more severe covid-19 may be the best donors for convalescent plasma therapy
- Astrophysics team lights the way for more accurate model of the universe
- Tropical cyclones moving faster in recent decades
- Untreated sleep apnea is associated with flu hospitalization