Scientists have developed a new method of observing chemical reactions in metal containers. For this purpose they use NMR spectroscopy, but with an unusual twist: There is no magnetic field.
- First food-grade intermediate wheatgrass released
- Make the best of bad reviews by leveraging consumer empathy
- Children’s pester power a future target for interventions
- Childhood connection to nature has many benefits but is not universally positive, finds review
- Citizen scientists help geologists to identify earthquakes and tectonic tremors