A new study published in the Ecological Society of America’s journal Ecological Applications examines how invasive mammalian predators both habituate to and generalize avian prey cues.
- Chili-shaped device could reveal just how hot that pepper is
- A flexible color-changing film inspired by chameleon skin (video)
- Delivering proteins to testes could someday treat male infertility
- Mass screening method could slash COVID-19 testing costs, trial finds
- 3D hand pose estimation using a wrist-worn camera