Two daily fasting diets, also known as time-restricted feeding diets, are effective for weight loss, according to a new study. The study reported results from a clinical trial that compared a 4-hour time-restricted feeding diet and a 6-hour time-restricted feeding diet to a control group.
- Small towns have highest risk of intimate partner violence
- Impact of climate change on tropical fisheries would create ripples across the world
- First food-grade intermediate wheatgrass released
- Make the best of bad reviews by leveraging consumer empathy
- Children’s pester power a future target for interventions