Examining the association between eight different types of early life stress (ELS) and youth-onset depression, a study in JAACAP, published by Elsevier, reports that individuals exposed to ELS were more likely to develop a major depressive disorder (MDD) in childhood or adolescence than individuals who had not been exposed to ELS.
- Soil-powered fuel cell promises cheap, sustainable water purification
- Reforestation plans in Africa could go awry
- Coral researchers find link between bacterial genus and disease susceptibility
- How computer scientists and marketers can create a better CX with AI
- Scientists discover new organic compounds that could have helped form the first cells