Expanding on observations made in smaller patient cohorts, researchers studying immune responses of 125 hospitalized COVID-19 patients identified distinct immune profiles — “Immunotypes” — and showed how these signatures correlated with disease severity.
- Evolution of consumption: A psychological ownership framework
- Hospital floors are hotspot for bacteria, creating route of transfer to patients
- Decaying jellyfish blooms can cause temporary changes to water column food webs
- Decision conflict before cancer surgery correlates with lower activity after surgery
- Archaeologists reveal human resilience in the face of climate change in ancient Turkey