A new study led by investigators from Brigham and Women’s Hospital and published in JAMA makes it clear: after universal masking was implemented at Mass General Brigham, the rate of COVID-19 infection among health care workers dropped significantly.
- Study shows myocarditis linked to COVID-19 not as common as believed
- Water fleas on ‘happy pills’ have more offspring
- Breakthrough quantum-dot transistors create a flexible alternative to conventional electronics
- Losing ground in biodiversity hotspots worldwide
- Positive outlook predicts less memory decline