A new study finds that the technical interviews currently used in hiring for many software engineering positions test whether a job candidate has performance anxiety rather than whether the candidate is competent at coding. The interviews may also be used to exclude groups or favor specific job candidates.
- Researchers take a stand on algorithm design for job centers: Landing a job isn’t always the right goal
- HSE Faculty of Chemistry scientists discovered new anti-cancer molecule
- SMART researchers develop new gelatin microcarrier for cell production
- Changes in subcellular traffic increase invasiveness of radioresistant cancer cells
- NUS researchers develop novel process that turns waste into nutritional supplements