As a rapid influx of patients overwhelmed health systems during the coronavirus pandemic, palliative nurses played dual roles supporting patients, patient families, and colleagues. Two researchers at the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing (Penn Nursing) are among those detailing the important role palliative care has in responding during the COVID-19 pandemic and in future public health crises.
- Oncotarget: Survival after resection of brain metastases: A matched cohort analysis
- Indian and Pakistani women diagnosed with more aggressive breast cancer at younger age
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds