Multiple neurons in the brain must fire in synchrony to create persistent memories tied to intense emotions, new research from Columbia neuroscientists has found.
- Experts see substantial danger to democratic stability around 2020 election
- Giving the immune system a double boost against cancer
- Sexual health often overlooked in cancer survivorship care, especially for female patients
- Stereotypes and discrimination contribute to HIV-related stigma among nursing staff
- Can glucose-lowering drugs impact mortality in COVID-19 patients with type 2 diabetes?