Researchers at the University of Liverpool have uncovered the molecular architecture and organisational landscape of thylakoid membranes from a model cyanobacterium in unprecedented detail. The study, which is published in Nature Plants, could help researchers find new and improved artificial photosynthetic technologies for energy production.
- Oncotarget: A novel format for recombinant antibody-interleukin-2 fusion proteins
- COVID-19 lockdown reduced mental health, sleep, exercise
- Coating implants with ‘artificial bone’ to prevent inflammation
- COVID-19 anxiety linked to body image issues
- Medical minds meet to develop novel treatment for one patient’s immune system defect