Marked racial disparities exist in confirmed COVID-19 cases and deaths, investigators say, and highlight urgent needs to ensure adequate testing and treatment are available to African Americans and safer working and living conditions are in place so they can better protect themselves.
- Internet and freedom of speech, when metaphors give too much power
- Antibiotic resistance may spread even more easily than expected
- Cancer can be precisely diagnosed using a urine test with artificial intelligence
- Social influence matters when it comes to following pandemic guidelines
- The important role of pharmacists for older adults’ health