Blood-feeding livestock mites can be detected with wearable sensor technology nicknamed “Fitbits for chickens.” To help farmers detect mite infestations, a team of entomologists, computer scientists, and biologists led by UC Riverside entomologist Amy Murillo has created a new insect detection system.
- Internet and freedom of speech, when metaphors give too much power
- Antibiotic resistance may spread even more easily than expected
- Cancer can be precisely diagnosed using a urine test with artificial intelligence
- Social influence matters when it comes to following pandemic guidelines
- The important role of pharmacists for older adults’ health