A new approach to functional bone imaging has established that bone metabolism is abnormally elevated in patients with knee osteoarthritis. This physiological information provides a new functional measure to help assess degeneration of the knee joint. The research was presented at the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 2020.
- DNA in fringe-lipped bat poop reveals unexpected eating habits
- DrugCell: new experimental AI platform matches tumor to best drug combo
- Coronavirus mutations show early safety measures and restrictions limited viral spread
- Artificial intelligence can now predict students’ educational outcomes based on tweets
- Tel Aviv University researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of cancer