The MX team at HZB and a Group at the University of Marburg have established a new substance library. It consists of 1103 organic molecules that could be used as building blocks for new drugs. Now, this library has been validated at MAX IV. The substance library of the HZB is available for research worldwide and also plays a role in the search for active substances against SARS-CoV-19.
- Study helps explain declines in death rates from COVID-19
- Wildfires can cause dangerous debris flows
- Technology shines the light on ovarian cancer treatments
- Thymoquinone induces apoptosis & DNA damage in 5-Fluorouracil-resistant colorectal cancer
- Oncotarget: quantitative ultrasound radiomics in prediction of treatment response for breast cancer