The world can expect more rainfall as the climate changes, but it can also expect more water to evaporate, complicating efforts to manage reservoirs and irrigate crops in a growing world, according to a Clemson researcher whose latest work has been published in the journal Nature Communications.
- Experts see substantial danger to democratic stability around 2020 election
- Giving the immune system a double boost against cancer
- Sexual health often overlooked in cancer survivorship care, especially for female patients
- Stereotypes and discrimination contribute to HIV-related stigma among nursing staff
- Can glucose-lowering drugs impact mortality in COVID-19 patients with type 2 diabetes?