The new study from the Tobacco Control Research Group at the University of Bath highlights how new taxation plus standardised packaging for cigarettes has led to a large decline in sales in England and Wales.
- First food-grade intermediate wheatgrass released
- Make the best of bad reviews by leveraging consumer empathy
- Children’s pester power a future target for interventions
- Childhood connection to nature has many benefits but is not universally positive, finds review
- Citizen scientists help geologists to identify earthquakes and tectonic tremors