The new study from the Tobacco Control Research Group at the University of Bath highlights how new taxation plus standardised packaging for cigarettes has led to a large decline in sales in England and Wales.
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. to publish Journal of Correctional Health Care
- Exploring the source of stars and planets in a laboratory