As recently published in the journal Cell, a collaborative group including Ali Khademhosseini, Ph.D. and Samad Ahadian, Ph.D., of the Terasaki Institute for Biomedical Innovation (TIBI), has identified collagen V as an important factor in the scarring process and observed that large quantities of collagen V were found in cardiac injury scars.
- A flexible color-changing film inspired by chameleon skin (video)
- Delivering proteins to testes could someday treat male infertility
- Mass screening method could slash COVID-19 testing costs, trial finds
- 3D hand pose estimation using a wrist-worn camera
- MonoEye: A human motion capture system using a single wearable camera