Given higher sea levels and softer soil in the wake of a shifting climate, Sesarma crabs, which have already decimated salt marshes in the Northeast, are now rising to prominence in southeastern marshes, a new study finds.
- Technology shines the light on ovarian cancer treatments
- Thymoquinone induces apoptosis & DNA damage in 5-Fluorouracil-resistant colorectal cancer
- Oncotarget: quantitative ultrasound radiomics in prediction of treatment response for breast cancer
- U of M trial shows hydroxychloroquine does not prevent COVID-19 in health care workers
- Covid-19 interventions can cut virus infections, severe outcomes, and healthcare needs