The current SARS-CoV-2 pandemic has a likely connection to bats, and the next viral outbreak probably will too. A recent review led by WSU’s Michael Letko calls for more research into bats’ molecular biology and their ecology, to help predict, and hopefully prevent, the next pandemic.
- What new research reveals about rude workplace emails
- Scientists Discover Genetic and Immunologic Underpinnings of Some Cases of Severe COVID-19
- Tracking shape changes in amazon fish after major river is dammed
- Lending color to dead cells — A novel natural dye for screening cell viability
- How earthquake swarms arise