Apathy offers an important early warning sign of dementia in individuals with cerebrovascular disease, but depression does not, new research led by the University of Cambridge suggests.
- Dual brain imaging provides insight into neural basis of patient-clinician relationship
- User-friendly cucurbit downy mildew diagnosis guide suited for both experts and beginners
- How fear encourages physical distancing during pandemic
- Genome sequencing shows climate barrier to spread of Africanized bees
- ALMA shows volcanic impact on Io’s atmosphere