As the number of young adults infected with the coronavirus surges throughout the nation, a new study by researchers at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals indicates that youth may not shield people from serious disease.
- First food-grade intermediate wheatgrass released
- Make the best of bad reviews by leveraging consumer empathy
- Children’s pester power a future target for interventions
- Childhood connection to nature has many benefits but is not universally positive, finds review
- Citizen scientists help geologists to identify earthquakes and tectonic tremors