Theft law needs reform so the crime is based on consent not dishonesty – reducing the risk of judgements which lack ‘common sense’ — a new study warns.
- First food-grade intermediate wheatgrass released
- Make the best of bad reviews by leveraging consumer empathy
- Children’s pester power a future target for interventions
- Childhood connection to nature has many benefits but is not universally positive, finds review
- Citizen scientists help geologists to identify earthquakes and tectonic tremors