Based on their experience treating COVID-19, Columbia physicians have assembled critical information about the coronavirus’s effects on organs outside the lungs.
- First food-grade intermediate wheatgrass released
- Make the best of bad reviews by leveraging consumer empathy
- Children’s pester power a future target for interventions
- Childhood connection to nature has many benefits but is not universally positive, finds review
- Citizen scientists help geologists to identify earthquakes and tectonic tremors