Pesticides, pharmaceutical products, and endocrine disruptors are some of the emerging contaminants often found in treated domestic wastewater, even after secondary treatment. Professor Patrick Drogui of the Institut national de la recherche scientifique (INRS) and his team have tested the effectiveness of a tertiary treatment process using electricity in partnership with the European Membrane Institute in Montpellier (IEM) and Université Paris-Est.
- Anode material for safe batteries with a long cycle life
- Bone-anchored leg prostheses also prove to be a valuable procedure after 5-year follow-up
- Spintronics: Researchers show how to make non-magnetic materials magnetic
- Researchers propose strategy to evaluate tumor photothermal therapy in real-time
- BCG vaccine is safe and does not lead to an increased risk of COVID-19 symptoms